Immigration and Visas

Tier 4 (General) Student Visas

  • Tier 4 (General) visa is aimed at international students who are at least 16 years old and are willing to study a minimum of 6-month course in the UK.
  • Your education provider will send you a reference number called a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) once they've offered you a place on a course. You’ll need to enter this on your visa application.
  • You can apply for a Tier 4 (Child) visa if you are younger than 16 years old; or you can apply for a Short-term Study visa for short courses such as language course.

    Please contact us for more information!

  1. You are offered a place on a course;
  2. You formally accept the offer or pay the deposit;
  3. Your education provider send you the CAS 3 months prior to the opening term;
  4. Prepare required documents, submit the visa application;
  5. Have your fingerprints and photograph taken;
  6. Application succeed, receive ID card.

  • Completed and signed application form
  • Passport (including all previous passports)
  • One recent passport size color photo
  • Police registration letter (apply inside the UK)
  • ID card (apply inside the UK)
  • Registration card for permanent residence known as Hukou (apply inside China)
  • Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
  • All submitted documents when you are applying for the CAS (original)
  • Adequate funds which have been saved continuously for at least 28 days
  • Tuberculosis tests certificate (apply inside China)
  • Have paid the correct visa fee

  1. Funds

  • You shall prove you have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course. The necessary funds will include:
    All unpaid first year tuition fee + £11,385 (In London) / £9,135 (Outside London)
  • The funds shall be available under your name. If it's under your parents' name, then you need to provide:
    Your birth certificate + Financial supporting letter issued by your parents
  • The closing balance date of the funds MUST be within a month of the date when you submit the application.

    2. Fees

Who are you applying forApply outside the UKApply inside the UK (3 - 14 weeks)Apply inside the UK Premium Service (Get the result at the same day)
All Dependants£335 each person£457 each person£916 each person

  Book the premium service appointment now!

  1. Dependants
    Since July the 7th 2011, only the students who are going to study the following courses may bring dependants to the UK:
    1) Master or PhD courses (NQF 7 and above) which last 12 months or more;
    2) A government-sponsored student on a course that lasts 6 months or longer.

  2. Working
    1) NQF 6 and above (Bachelor's Degree): work no more than 20 hours each week during school term; work full time during school holidays;
    2) Below NQF 6: work no more than 10 hours each week during school term; work full time during school holidays.

Tier 1 (Investor) Migrant

A British citizen has the right to travel to more than 100 countries in the world such as USA, Canada, Australia, Swiss without applying for a visa in advance. The UK also permits dual citizenship.

Advanced Education:
The UK is famous for its education system. It has a wide range of courses and degrees tailored for students all around the world. There are some of the world's most prestigious universities such as University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, London School of Economics and etc. After you have migrated to the UK, your children will be entitled to free education as all local students; and the tuition fee for universities will be the same as local's too after three years (Normally locals pay £6,000 - £9,000 whilst the oversea students would pay £15,000 - £25,000).

Munificent Benefits:
Once your application is successful, you are entitled to the benefits such as free health care NHS, child benefit, disability benefit, maternity benefit etc.

System with Fairness:
The United Kingdom has the world's first democratic parliamentary government. Democracy, human rights and freedom pave the foundation of the country. Private assets are protected to its best.

Easy Process:
The whole application process would normally take only three months. Do not require any business experiences; no degrees or English language; no source of funds; and you can choose the applicant from your family as you want.


  • Using your own money to invest, you can prove that the money belongs to either you or your husband, wife, unmarried or same-sex partner. Your money can be in the UK or overseas when you apply;
  • Invest £2,000,000 or more in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies. Investments must be made within 3 months of the issue date of your visa; and must be above £2,000,000 all the time;

You can:

  • Invest £2,000,000 or more in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies;
  • Work or study;
  • Apply to settle after 2 years if you invest £10 million;
  • Apply to settle after 3 years if you invest £5 million.

You can't:

  • Invest in companies mainly engaged in property investment, property management or property development;
  • Work as a professional sportsperson or sports coach;
  • Get public funds.

  • You can come to the UK with a Tier 1 (Investor) visa for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months. You can apply to extend this visa for another 2 years; then apply for settlement after that;
  • You need to be present in the UK for at least 180 days for any consecutive 12 months;
  • You can be outside of the UK for no more than 90 days for the last year before you apply for settlement.

Other Categories

  • Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) £200,000 Visa
  • Tier 2 (General) Working Visa
  • Standard Visitor (Family/Tourist) Visa
  • Spouse/Dependant Visas
  • Settlement/Long Residence(5/10 years)