Other Services

Certification for the Returned Oversea Scholars

It is an indispensable key step for the oversea scholars to obtain the "Degree Certification" before going back to China.

It is an essential certificate if you'd like to work as a civil servant or to be employed by state-owned companies or organizations. Your degree acquired in the UK MUST be certified to be equivalent of Chinese degrees; then it can have the same potency to be used in employment, benefits, settlement, etc.

Before applying for the "Degree Certification", you need to obtain the "Proof of Returned Oversea Scholars" from the Embassy of P.R.China in the UK. You will need to submit relevant documents. And you only need to apply for the highest degree you have acquired.

If you have any questions regarding the application, please don't hesitate to contact us, we can help you.

Settlement in Shanghai for the Returned Oversea Scholars

Have you just graduated from university and found your dream job in Shanghai? Do you know you are entitled to settlement in Shanghai directly? You will need to meet all of the following criteria:

  1. Working in Shanghai after returned from oversea and being one of the following conditions:
    (1) Acquired Bachelor's Degree; graduated from one of the top 500 universities in the world.
    (2) Acquired Master's Degree; non-211 Bachelor Degree + top 500 universities worldwide; or 211 Bachelor Degree + any foreign universities.
    (3) Acquired PhD Degree; any universities.

  2. Your employment contract must be 1 year or longer, and the remaining period must be at least 6 months.

  3. No more than 2 years of unemployment after returning home.

If you have any difficulties regarding the settlement, please leave us a message, our staff in Shanghai will get in touch and assist you along the way.

Professional Translation Services

It is mandatory that all submitted documents for UK visa applications must be translated to English if they're in a different language. In order to be accepted by the Home Office, the translation must be carried out by qualified translators. Each translated document must contain:

  • The qualification of the translator;
  • The full name and signature of the translator;
  • The full address of the translator;
  • And the declaration of accuracy by the translator.
Self-translated documents are no longer accepted by Home Office.

Our translators are fully qualified with more than 8 years experiences in translating documents specifically for visa applications. We are very familiar with legal documents issued by Chinese authorities.

We guarantee our translation are approved by Home Office.

Guardianship Services

For international students under 18 years old, having a British guardian is not only required by law, but also crucial to the student's safety and welfare whilst studying in the UK.

We aim to find the best suitable guardian for every student in our care. Our caring guardians will guide the students through the tough first few months; help them to adapt the British culture and customs; and be up to their studies as soon as possible.

We can also provide special assistance as being requested by the parents such as booking flights, airport transportation, renting(16 years old and above), study report, emergency contact(medical or accidental events), etc.